Executive Leadership Northeast (ELNE) began in 1985 as a community orientation program for key executives, professionals and their spouses who have either recently moved into Northeastern Pennsylvania, have recently moved into an executive position, or for those who would like to get re-acquainted with our community. ELNE is comprised of six evening sessions, held from 5pm to 8pm. Sessions are held at varying locations throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania and include entertaining and informative presentations and question/answer periods on topics such as local history, recreation, political structure, educational opportunities, economic development, networking opportunities and more. Cocktails and a gourmet dinner are a wonderful part of each evening session. The cost of the program is $1,500, with spouses included at no additional cost.
1. To integrate relocated executives and professionals into the community and challenge them to become involved in community activities by providing:
– An overview of Northeastern Pennsylvania’s economic, political and civic structure
– An exposure to local cultural resources
– An introduction to a cross–section of community leaders
2. To provide the opportunity to interact with key local decision-makers and business leaders to discuss the area’s history, government, business environment, educational institutions, and cultural offerings
3. To provide networking opportunities for all participants
ELNE Class of 2022
New Roots Recovery Support Center
Allied Services Center City Skilled Nursing
Luzerne County Community College
Community Bank, N.A.
Family Service Association of NEPA
Step by Step, Inc.
Creative Benefits, Inc.
Greater Pittston Chamber of Commerce
Times Leader Media Group
Maria Montoro Edwards
Maternal & Family Health Services, Inc.
The Luzerne Foundation
Mary Kay Pivovarnik
CASA of Luzerne County
Elyse Ide Wilson
Stream Revenue Management, Inc.